KONY2012 KONY2012

This is....i cant stop fucking laughing.......you made this perfect dude, and it was short enough that you didn't drag it out

4/5 animation
5/5 humor
5/5 swagu

Willy Bum Bum Willy Bum Bum

oh my god

this literally might be the funniest thing ive ever seen on newgrounds...ever....i just keep watching it

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

wow

first off, WOW at the comments below mine. THC? Marijuana? Ok, the drug in the flash was actually blow (coke), not weed. Weed is a green plant, not a white powder. Thank you.

*Ahem, now for the review. Fucking amazing sequel to the amazing first one. This one was as good or better. My favorite part was when the dealer is standing behind the bush making that weird ass face to the kid on the slide, priceless. Please keep these fucking videos coming.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

dude

im so blitted right now and this game is almost making me piss myself...i just launched the kid out of the baby seat like 50 feet

Quick Sand Quick Sand

you know what

i liked the concept of this game a lot but the controls are really awful. i got through the first maybe 7 levels but then my character just kept sliding too much. re-do the controls

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

umm

this game is way too hard. nice idea, terrible physics

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

not bad

im feelin this music....needs mastering and some other touch ups but i like it

Kanye Style Beat (prod by me) Kanye Style Beat (prod by me)

damn kid

you make some amazing shit...check out my music if i want it aint as good as urs though haha

Diamonds from Mars Diamonds from Mars

wow

this is some other shit :O

randomheckler responds:

your welcome. ha ha jk. thanks for the OH face. thats when i know my work is done. ha ha.

Judge Naught Judge Naught

amazing drawing

The Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify This!

.....Family Guy anybody?......aw go to hell