KONY2012 KONY2012

This is....i cant stop fucking laughing.......you made this perfect dude, and it was short enough that you didn't drag it out

4/5 animation
5/5 humor
5/5 swagu

Willy Bum Bum Willy Bum Bum

oh my god

this literally might be the funniest thing ive ever seen on newgrounds...ever....i just keep watching it

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

wow

first off, WOW at the comments below mine. THC? Marijuana? Ok, the drug in the flash was actually blow (coke), not weed. Weed is a green plant, not a white powder. Thank you.

*Ahem, now for the review. Fucking amazing sequel to the amazing first one. This one was as good or better. My favorite part was when the dealer is standing behind the bush making that weird ass face to the kid on the slide, priceless. Please keep these fucking videos coming.

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Oh my god

Before I say anything....I'm high as balls. Thank you.

This video was incredible. "If another kid gives me frosted flakes...I'll eat his parents." LMaO

Family Farm Family Farm

oh my effing God

im high as balls right now and that just made me almost literally piss myself. good shit

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

HAHA

when I was first watching this I was going to give this an 8/10 for the animation. but then tingle jumped in......10/10

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

wow

this is amazing. i was LOLing for about 5 minutes straight. Satan's voice reminds me of Adam Sandler in The Waterboy

Pigeon! Pigeon!

nice one

silly negroid lady deserved it

The Sea The Sea

well

this was just a pure acid trip. very original, i liked it. i think all the blammers just cant appreciate abstract art+penises. very original, like i said

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

gotta be honest

I watched this last night while i was baked with my friend...it was the funniest shit ever! Every CTU episode gets better and better. Please make more!